2021.09 - 2023.07 (Expected) EPFL Master of Science in Computer Science.
2017.09 - 2021.07 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Cummulative GPA: 3.840
- Major GPA: 3.923
- In major: 2 / 116
- In School of Data Science: 7 / 257
- Core Courses: Programming (C++, Python), Computer Architecture, Data Structures, Databases, Cloud Computing, Distributed and Parallel Computing, Software Engineering, Probabilities, Stochastic Processes
2019.06 - 2019.08 University of California, Berkeley Summer Session.
- GPA: 4.000
- Core Courses: Operating System and Systems Programming, Game Theory
- 2019.12 Academic Scholarship Scholarship (Class B) in 2018-2019 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
- 2019.09 Dean’s List The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
- 2019.01 Meritorious Winner Interdisciplinary Contest in Modelling (MCM/ICM)
- 2019.01 Best Presenter in the Final Global AI Transmission Competition
- 2018.12 Academic Scholarship Scholarship (Class B) in 2017-2018 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
- 2018.09 National Second Prize China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- 2018.09 Dean’s List The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
- 2018.09 Second Prize in South China National WeChat Mini App Development Contest
- 2018.09 Semi-Half Admission Scholarship and Bowen Scholarship The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Experiences In Progress
2020.07 - Apartsa Information Technology Co., Ltd CTO.
- A leading overseas information sharing platform in CUHK(SZ).
- Recruited and managed an updated technical team; improved the platform with new features.
2019.09 - 2021.05 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Undergraduate Student Teaching Fellow
- Teaching Courses:
- Spring 2021: CSC 3050 Computer Architecture
- Fall 2020: CSC 3002 C++
- Summer 2020: CSC 3100 Data Structures and Algorithms
- Spring 2020: CSC 1002 Computational Laboratory: Python
- Fall 2019: ERG 3010 Data and Knowledge Management
- Hold tutorials and prepare complementary materials
2020.02 - 2020.06 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Individual Researcher
- Supervisor: Prof. Yeh-Ching Chung.
- Topic: Bucket-Based Expiration Algorithm: Improving Eviction Efficiency for In-Memory Key-Value Database.
- Accepted by The International Symposium on Memory Systems (MEMSYS) 2020.
2019.02 - 2020.05 Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data Individual Researcher
- Supervisor: Dr. Yupeng Li.
- Topic: Propose an innovative Ride Sharing Model and a heuristic algorithm.
- Two submitted patterns by Didi Chuxing.
2018.09 - 2018.12 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Research Assistant
- Supervisor: Prof. SUI Pengfei.
- Topic: AI sentiment analysis of Bitcoin Forum comments.
- Applied the latest AI technology (NLP) to analyze the correlation between investors’ emotion and the Bitcoin price.
2018.06 - 2018.08 Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data Software Engineer Intern
- Topic: CUHK(SZ) Campus Heatmap Program.
- Designed the user-friendly interface and wrote the program in a 2-person group.
2018.04 - 2020.04 Polaris Studio Co-founder.
- A startup team providing software services and building softwares.
- Manage a 10-person team.
Prof. Yeh-Ching Chung
- Personal Homepage
- Research about computer systems.
- 2020.08: Bucket-Based Expiration Algorithm: Improving Eviction Efficiency for In-Memory Key-Value Database. Guochao Xie and Yeh-Ching Chung. Accepted by The International Symposium on Memory Systems (MEMSYS) 2020.
Dr. Li Yupeng
- Research about modeling and algorithms.
- Frameworks: Kubernetes, MxNet, Numpy, Pandas, React.js, Django, Flask, Gin, MySQL, Latex, Ghost.
- TOEFL: 103
- GRE: 158 + 170 + 3.5
- Native Chinese and Cantonese speaker.